I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO COPY WRITE OR TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE ADS AND ARTICLES.
January/December Issue:
Karen the editor's page
This issue Karen the editor's page is all about the lessons we ,or actually she has learned from past boyfriends.She quotes "All I really need to know,I learned from my Ex-Boyfriends".I happen to agree.
Pen Pals!
here is how you get one:
1.go to girlslife.com.Look at the links at the bottom of the home page,and click on pen pals.
2.we will send you an application.fill out your form neatly in dark ink.provide an email or P.O.box NO HOME ADDRESSES.
3.once they get it they will match you with five girls in Canada and the U.S.A.
5.BE SAFE ,and write back!
GO ONLINE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FAB PRIZES!!!!!!!
FAB FIFTYS
I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE WITH A MODERN TWIST
Guess what that is so in.Big bow and flowers are the things to wear in your hair!
party looks
A things glam an glittery
THAT'S ONLY PART OF THE MAG GO ONLINE TO READ THE FULL THING AND SUBSCRIBE!
No comments:
Post a Comment